Vaccine Development Against Pasteurella Haemolytica Infections in Sheep

Pasteurellosis caused by P. haemolytica is one of the most common bacterial infections of sheep, and by far the most important respiratory one, with a widespread distribution, occurring in temperate, subtropical and tropical climates

W. Donachie

2013

Scholarcy highlights

  • Pasteurellosis caused by P. haemolytica is one of the most common bacterial infections of sheep, and by far the most important respiratory one, with a widespread distribution, occurring in temperate, subtropical and tropical climates
  • These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors
  • In sheep 2 biotypes comprising a total of 16 serotypes are recognised, with approximately 90% of all isolates serotypable and the remaining 10% currently untypable
  • This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves
  • Sutherland, A.D., 1988, A rapid micro-method for the study of antibody-mediated killing of bacteria, with specific application to infection of sheep with Pasteurella haemolytica

Need more features? Save interactive summary cards to your Scholarcy Library.